You have a track record in sales, are an ambitious professional and your problem-solving ability ensures that your clients are satisfied. Hence Euro-Rijn International is your next step in your commercial career. They offer a true Dutch (Rotterdam) DNA and are looking for a seasoned self-starter that is eager to attract new business.
You are a commercial professional with sufficient knowledge to challenge an operations team. In addition, you are a true team player that knows when to involve other internal stakeholders. On a daily basis you team up with the commercial manager to transform leads into sustainable customer relationships. Euro-Rijn International considers it an honor to serve their clients, what about you?
Without it being mandatory for you to have in-depth knowledge of the business they are currently operating in; you should be curious by nature and have a positive attitude towards enhancing your proficiency in the metals industry.
- account management of existing clients of Euro-Rijn International;
- generating additional and cross sales from existing clients; you never return from a client empty-handed;
- developing new commercial propositions and an engaged personal network in the industry;
- staying on top of the developments in the market and generating additional sales.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Track record in a commercial role.
- Knowledge of, and a network in, logistics is considered a plus.
- Willing to travel on a regular basis.
- Clear command of English; German and French are a plus.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Euro-Rijn International is a renowned logistics company in the ferro alloys and non-ferrous metals, base metals, ores, concentrates and steel products markets. Apart from logistics, from its Moerdijk site, Euro-Rijn International provides warehouse activities and tailor-made value-added services.
Euro-Rijn International is part of the Euro-Rijn Group which this year entered the Top 500 Ranking of Elsevier Magazine. Euro-Rijn Group’s annual turnover of 172 million euros ensured the 431st ranking.
Euro-Rijn International offers good employment conditions, an attractive salary, a solid bonus and a company car.