The Sustainability Manager is a new role to lead the campaign to drive forward sustainability commitments.
You will work together with various stakeholders to translate sustainability strategy into actionable policies and procedures to assist the business to achieve its sustainability goals.
You are also responsible for communicating the results of these activities both internally and externally through various written and verbal formats. Further to this, you are actively engaged in external networks and are well informed on relevant sustainability topics.
- MSc in related field e.g. sustainability, environmental science.
- Proven experience in sustainability.
- Experience in running environmental and wider sustainability programmes.
- Ability to make an impact and influence. You will need gravitas and credibility, and be a confident and accomplished communicator.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our international client produces industrial goods for the chemical industry.