Supply Chain Manager
- Deliver the business with a service mindset, starting with the consumer, in collaboration with key cross functional partners.
- Lead, coach and inspire the supply chain team, develop individual talent and drive organization excellence.
- Drive speed to market improvements, order planning efficiency and enhanced delivery services.
- Order management excellence – elevate the order management process and team capability
- Excellent analytical skills which support a results driven approach delivering operational excellence.
- Active member of the factory store management team, being the voice of supply chain in delivering the day to day business.
- Represent the retail supply chain team and support strategy development.
- A key leader in shaping the future retail supply chain.
- Develop best practice and sharing across the greater customer operations functional teams.
- BSc/MSc degree in Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain or a related subject.
- Proven track record in supply chain role, preferably in the retail industry.
- Experience in management and/or project management, consultancy is a big advantage.
- Looking for continuous improvement, Lean process improvement and related working experience preferred.
- Influencing, leadership in a matrix organization.
- Good command of Dutch and English language.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a multinational corporation in the retail industry.