Head of Market Intelligence Tanker Chartering
You are a seasoned and best-in-class Market Intelligence Analyst (SMIA), who is able to setup and head the Market Intelligence desk for TIBV. We expect you to take the lead in the development and implementation of forecast models. You will be in charge of ensuring that your three colleagues in the Rio de Janeiro office have all relevant tools and information to close spot and time (bareboat) charters on all global trade routes. You are easy going, enjoy interaction with different cultures, are flexible and aware to be working with different time zones.
Sharing your knowledge gives you energy. You master translating forecast models into the commercial language to support your chartering colleagues. Gathering data from different sources enables you to make clear outlooks that enables Transpetro to stay ahead of competition, which you are also monitoring.
Liquid Bulk is your passion, you know all the ins and outs of the market and fleet, especially when it comes to VLCC and Suezmax type of vessels.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Maritime Studies or Economics.
- Proven track record in market intelligence and knowledge of VLCC and Suezmax markets.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create strategy and willingness to perform execution tasks when necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work well with others in a fast-paced work environment.
- Keen on conquering the market based on market intelligence.
- Experience in working with Power BI.
- Conscious about ethics and compliance.
- Fit seamless in a growing, evolving, global company and are able to adapt to different cultures and time zones.
- Proficient in the English language. Portuguese and/or Spanish is an asset.
ABOUT TRANSETRO INTERNATIONAL
Transpetro International (a Petrobras company) aims to provide the energy that allows people and companies to achieve their potential. Transpetro is operating in the logistics segment for oil, by-products, biofuels and and natural gas.
TIBV is the European liaison for Transpetro, part of the Petrobras Group of companies, strategically located to cover all time zones globally in one of the top 10 biggest Ports worldwide.
Transpetro has the ambition to increase the fleet of bareboat chartered vessels from 15 to 69 vessels by 2025. Both expansion, as well as global staff turnover resulted in the establishment of the Rotterdam office (TIBV) with a demand for new maritime professionals.