Sales Manager Waste-to-Energy UK
THE POSITION: SALES MANAGER UK
We are looking for a Sales Manager who loves a good mix of being out in the field, hunting for new business opportunities and also maintaining and developing existing customer relationships. Your customers will be active in the waste-to-energy sector in the United Kingdom.
Your main activities will be:
- Responsible for your own clear sales strategy, forecast and targets in alignment with the company's commercial strategy.
- Developing relationships and new business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Negotiate customer contracts and prices on a periodic basis.
- Selling products and services based on defined value propositions.
- Establishing and managing strong relationships with customers and also works internally with various functions to deliver the best customer experience to our customers.
- Ensuring that market intelligence is captured and delivered to key stakeholders.
- Taking a leadership role to solve both short-term and long-term issues that are related to customers or processes.
- Expanding the UK sales organisation.
- Managing after sales activities (claims, invoices,…).
- Participating in trade fairs, conferences and events.
- Proven track record in Sales and/or Business Development.
- Ability to continuously develop opportunities and expand business.
- Network in waste-to-energy, recycling and/or pulp business in the UK.
- BSc/MSc in a technical or business related discipline.
- Hunter mentality, ambitious, result driven and focussed to grow sales.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Multinational active in the waste-to-energy market.