ABOUT THE POSITION: PLANT MANAGER
- Provide necessary technical and hands-on support to continuously improve plant operation, maintenance, reliability and costs.
- Ensure the safety and health of all employees through the promotion of safety culture and the implementation of all safety regulations.
- Establish long-term goals and objectives to drive best practices and continuous improvement within the site.
- Leverage technology and innovation to increase productivity and reinforce efficiencies.
- Lead the adoption of operational excellence practices.
- Deliver the products to the customer according to the specification and in due time.
- Promote the employee engagement and strive to enhance level of satisfaction.
- Mid-career (potential) leader with experience in production, operations and/or maintenance.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related subject.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, mentoring and motivational skills with previous supervisory experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to stay calm and composed when dealing with difficult situations.
- Proficient in the English language. Good command of Dutch is preferred.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
A chemical company.