Global Supply Chain Excellence Lead
You are part of the Global Supply Chain Excellence Center that owns and drives the global SC excellence agenda. You lead or contribute to more projects or programs simultaneously. This encompasses people, processes, data and tooling. Improvements will be primarily driven through cross functional projects with business partners being Marketing & Sales, Finance leaders, Supply Chain, Procurement and IT. A solution is only successful when fully adopted by the business partners.
- Master's degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management.
- 10+ year's experience in Supply Chain (Excellence).
- Experienced in business planning processes, financially integrated tooling, scenario planning and performance dash boarding, inventory optimisation concepts.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to the needs of the business from both a local and global viewpoint.
- Experience in change management. Natural sense for the soft aspects of transformational changes.
- Strong relationship-building skills based on respect and mutual trust.
- Ability to travel 10-15%.
- Good command of the English language. Additional languages are a plus.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Our client is a multinational in the industrial sector.