THE POSITION: FINANCIAL DIRECTOR
You will build the finance structure necessary for the international expansion, ensuring it meets the needs of internal and external stakeholders. You will be given the entrepreneurial freedom and accountability to lead the finance organisation through a rapid expansion, in line with the strategy and the resources agreed with the board. You will report to the General Manager of LGMG Europe and have a numerical dotted line in a matrix organisation to HQ in China. You will also be involved in operations, external financing and investor relations. This is a rol with a broad financial role scope:
- Setting up an international finance structure
- Setting up and implementing Governance & Compliance
- Business Planning
- Controlling processes
- SAP implementation initiated from Group HQ China
- Liaise with HQ China (dotted line)
- Investor Relations
The successful candidate is an entrepreneurial leader, with sufficient experience and gravitas to take on this broad role. You must be able to create a path to growth in a complex and developing market. To be successful you need the have the following profile:
- Experienced in leading a team of finance professionals.
- Masters' degree in Finance or Accounting, Business Economics or Business Administration.
- Executive MBA in Finance or an AA / RA / ACA / CMA / CPA - Degree would be an advantage.
- Started career with the Big 4, Consultancy / Law firm or listed international company.
- Familiar with US-GAAP, CN-GAAP, DAS, IFRS.
- International experience, b2b with large players in industrial sectors.
- Proficient in the English language. Chinese is preferred. Dutch or other European languages are beneficial.
- A strategic mind and commercial entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to develop productive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Energetic and natural leader able to build a high performance finance team.
- Empathic communication style to work in an international environment with different cultures.
LGMG Europe BV is the European sales, marketing and aftersales subsidiary of Lingong Group Jinan Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd., a Chinese company specialising in manufacturing construction equipment including Arial Working Platforms. LGMG Europe has been the fastest-growing AWP brand in Europe since entering the European market in 2015.
LGMG offers a full range of scissor lifts along with articulated and telescopic boom lifts. These mobile elevating working platforms have been exported to more than 30 countries including Norway, Denmark, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Ireland, Poland, Bulgaria, Russia, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, and the United States. They provide complete production solutions with LGMG Europe having a strong focus on safety and customer service. In 2018 LGMG opened its first European office, based in Rotterdam Area, to be centrally located in Europe, next to ports and highways. The new office provides an ideal base to provide fast delivery of machines, spare parts, and also quality service support.
Fill in our application form or contact Sebastiaan Bonte.
LGMG works together with JDB to fill this vacancy.